Great deal on 17' of 1/0

true gauge? umm.

cadence on the left. bulls on the right

DSCN1969.jpg

---------- Post added at 02:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 AM ----------

if you want cheap that imc audio wire is good i just didnt buy it. me and taylorpro had a deal

true gauge? umm.
cadence on the left. bulls on the right

DSCN1969.jpg

---------- Post added at 02:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 AM ----------

if you want cheap that imc audio wire is good i just didnt buy it. me and taylorpro had a deal
Agreed, Cadence is a great company but, the wire is not 100% up to par with good 1/0.

I know this isn't really a classifieds ad but I figured I'd post this up for anyone who needs some wire on the cheap.
Audio Savings | Cadence 0G100-BLUE 0 AWG Gauge 17 Feet Car Amp Power Wire Cool Cable Technology

It's CCA wire. True gauge as well, I use it in my car and have 0 complaints. Very close to the same size as Knu's wiring too, except if you go through knu you spend like an extra $10.
FYI this wire only has a strand count of 2695.... Knu is lil over 5000 count... Lil difference no?? Knu 4awg has lil over 2000 count... So that bout sums this up

My cadence wire barely fit the 1/0 inputs on my amp, so I think its fair to say its very close to true gauge. Hell, any larger and it wouldn't fit 1/0 inputs, so what's the point? Lol Appeared to be very close in size to kicker hyperflex too. Worked great for me...

My cadence wire barely fit the 1/0 inputs on my amp, so I think its fair to say its very close to true gauge. Hell, any larger and it wouldn't fit 1/0 inputs, so what's the point? Lol Appeared to be very close in size to kicker hyperflex too. Worked great for me...
No doubt I am sure it wrks but it cant really be said in the same sentence as KNU.. Two different lvls....

No doubt I am sure it wrks but it cant really be said in the same sentence as KNU.. Two different lvls....
CCA wire is CCA wire imo. Knu may have a higher strand count, but what's the point if you have to trim it down to fit the inputs its intended for? The Cadence wire fits with little to no room in a 1/0 input. No need for a higher strand count.

CCA wire is CCA wire imo. Knu may have a higher strand count, but what's the point if you have to trim it down to fit the inputs its intended for? The Cadence wire fits with little to no room in a 1/0 input. No need for a higher strand count.

I just like to get what I pay for. If I buy 0awg I want tru 0awg not just what someone thinks is big enough... Just cause u may have to cut some strands to fit into terminal does not make the extra strands running the rest of the length wire useless..

Everyone one is so caught up on strand counts let's say knu is using strands that are. 007mm and cadence is using strands that are .014 of course one needs more strands to make up the size now that's just an example I will ask both and see they give up that info.;;

I just like to get what I pay for. If I buy 0awg I want tru 0awg not just what someone thinks is big enough... Just cause u may have to cut some strands to fit into terminal does not make the extra strands running the rest of the length wire useless..
You ARE getting true 1/0 though. Most of the big name car audio wire brands are oversized. Meaning they aren't "true gauge". I guess that gives people the misconception that smaller wire isn't "true".

Everyone one is so caught up on strand counts let's say knu is using strands that are. 007mm and cadence is using strands that are .014 of course one needs more strands to make up the size now that's just an example I will ask both and see they give up that info.;;
Very good point. I was thinking that also.

Knu .016mm .... Not a pissing contest u like what u got I like what I got so in the end who cares just getting the facts out there.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.