great condition SAZ-2500D

Participant count
  • Participant list

blowthemup
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
For sale is a USED great condition Sundown Audio SAZ-2500D. I'm the second owner of this amp and was bought from a forum member. This thing has been a beast of an amp for me and ran off solid electrical so it has not been abused. It is an older V1 version that is discontinued and no longer made but still a fantastic 1 ohm stable amp capable of 2500wrms. Manual and remote gain knob included, however i'm missing the cord for the remote gain knob. One of the speaker terminals was stripped so I tapped them out to 1/4-20 and replaced with stainless hex screws. The terminals are tapped all the way through the bottom of the terminal block, was the only way to get the tap to thread the hole. I'm extremely sad to part ways with it but I am in great need for cash so no trades will be accepted or even considered. PLEASE DON'T ASK TO TRADE!

I'm asking $400 for it through PayPal, PLEASE DO NOT OFFER ANYTHING LESS, the price is what it is! ITEM SOLD AS IS AND NO REFUNDS WILL BE ACCEPTED, make sure its what you want before purchasing!

Shipping is on me in the lower 48 and it will be packaged extremely well in its original box and insured! WILL NOT SHIP to Hawaii, Alaska or out of country!

Here is a link to my itrader.blowthemup

sweet ' whats the lowest you will do ? really looking foward to buy it ...
I was wanting $400 but dropped to $350 hoping it would move a little quicker. $350 shipped is the best i'm willing to do, I feel its a great price for this amp.

330 pay pal right now ? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Works for me, I need the cash so im ready to move it. Ill pm you my paypal, dont need everyone having my email.

[Has the amp never been remanufacture?
Not to my knowledge, only thing I have done is tapped out the speaker terminals cause one of them ended up getting stripped somehow. The speaker terminal screws will thread all the way through and out the bottom of the terminal block, was the only way to get the tap to thread far enough. Ive secured speaker wire in the terminals with no issues but just want to make sure you are aware of this, its the only thing I have done to the amp.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.