Northwest Region grays harbor fair grounds spl show got some details

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA
Yea I agree...between the holidays and the freezing coldass weather, I think next yr around or at summertime might be better....gives me time to finish up my system.

Anything for a comp! I orderd a audiopipe aqx3500.1...and they sent the 2500.1 what a rip...next week it shhould be in! Might have 2 on a singl 15 for the comp! Dat b fun....I will have no time to do anything to da van lol. If I had a parking lot at the store I'd have 1 in a flash...just side walks and cops are across the street. They yell at me all the time....maybe end o jan we can have a get together even if its no big comp

My spl room has a lil more to get it burpin da 15 off wall socket, and have amps rockin rest of it....the the van build. Got another 15 that's around the corner....might have it done intime...who knows lol as long as I hove no more kids I should get something done soon

yeah alot more work to do.

workin on the frontstage now, alot of work going on with that(thanks to Fraze)

shouldnt have much of an upgrade til after new year anyway when i get more batts.

I'm holding off on batts till new year too....audio force has some cool stuff coming out. And I need to make up my mind on 12v or 16v...12v is lookin like the choice. Keep me on the lo might run up to canada some next year if store is doing well...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

mrezstreet

10+ year member
little guy with big dream
mrezstreet
olympia (elma) wa
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date