Grand Voyager Q's

Participant count
  • Participant list

wasted911
10+ year member

Well I'm looking at gutting my car, and throwing everything into the van. I do have some questions for people that have used these vans before I get myself into it farther than needed.

First of all, there's a cubby hole that I might be putting a second HU into. It's located right beneath the heater controls. I've pulled the dash apart slightly, and this piece seemed to be the hardest to get out. Also, is there an adapter for this piece to fit a HU into?

Next, the dash speakers. I want to make this look as close to factory as possible. I'd like to fit in some 6.5"s into the dash, but they only looked to be 5.25"s Has anyone done this yet? I'll be putting the hi-energy's in there so they arnt the hugest speakers out there.

Now for the doors. I have two pairs of MLK 165 mids that I'll be using down there. It SHOULD be easy enough to make them fit in the 6x9 locations, but as for the second pair I'm not 100% sure. I'm willing to fab something up, but I'd defiantely like it if I did't have to.

As for the amps, I already have the sub amp mounted in the rear on one of the side panels, but I will be adding 3 more for the front stage. I have a feeling that one will have to go on the other side, and the last two will probably have to be mounted under the rear seat. Is there any other options for these?

Any thoughts, suggestions, critisism, or answers will gladly be accepted.

Thanks.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

wasted911

10+ year member
wasted911
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from