Got my 22"s on

why rims on a 4x4 f150?

i will never understand buying a car designed for one thing, then turning it into another. If you want the "bling" they make off road wheels with polished allum.

Leaving my soapbox, the look nice.

why rims on a 4x4 f150?i will never understand buying a car designed for one thing, then turning it into another. If you want the "bling" they make off road wheels with polished allum.
The only reason I got a 4 wheel drive is because I go hunting and I need it sometimes. But I've seen plenty of 4x4 truck with rims on them. Also, I don't really want off road tires because they decrease gas mileage a fair amount. And off road rims don't mean **** unless you have off road tires.

The only reason I got a 4 wheel drive is because I go hunting and I need it sometimes. But I've seen plenty of 4x4 truck with rims on them. Also, I don't really want off road tires because they decrease gas mileage a fair amount. And off road rims don't mean **** unless you have off road tires.
This is true.

So you gonna hunt with that bling on the truck?

You shootin' deer from the drivers seat?

I've seen it done.

This is true.So you gonna hunt with that bling on the truck?

You shootin' deer from the drivers seat?

I've seen it done.
Lol naw. The cabin where we stay at has a big ass hill that you have to climb and only 4x4s can make it up it. If I shoot a deer I usually go pick it up in my truck.

Lol naw. The cabin where we stay at has a big ass hill that you have to climb and only 4x4s can make it up it. If I shoot a deer I usually go pick it up in my truck.
Lol, I hear ya.

At least you bought a 4x4 for a applicable reason.

Not like the losers who buy them and DO put big lifts and tires on them, but never use it. "just for show"

waste of money.

Lol, I hear ya.At least you bought a 4x4 for a applicable reason.

Not like the losers who buy them and DO put big lifts and tires on them, but never use it. "just for show"

waste of money.
I saw a truck last night that had 24"s on it and 41" mud tires and about a 2 foot lift. Never been taken off road before. Pissed me off. I swear you could drive a low rider underneath that thing.

13200750743PM65121.jpg

A friends Ava. And it does see mud.

PS, I like your truck, Buck. Keep doin' what you're doing.

Very good statement, I had a Jeep Grand Cherokee with Pro Comp Muds and stock wheels and it looked really good aside of not having the Mickey Thompson wheels I wanted to put on it, but it hurt my gas so bad pulling a bigger tire.

Who cares what we think? You like it right? If so, you're good. Looks fine to me, not that it really matters.
Couldn't have made a better statement, if you like it then that's all that matter.....

ugly as f*ck
lifted to the point of being impractical.

What part of 'it sees mud' didn't you understand? It's his DD, actually.

His other truck is:

969205316_l.jpg

Layin' body on 24's.

but hey, I guess impractical is his thing. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Buck

5,000+ posts
little alien on campus
Buck
Inside of a pyramid
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date