Northeast Region Got Beef?

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
I except T.J.'s challenge to do street b. 2 12's one batt (no Batcap) car off yadda yadda. This is the only way for him to shut it. I know he will not do it any other way so its on. Now the question is whats the bet? Whats on the line? Make it good bro. Balls in your court.
Bro first off I take that challenge against your jeep and my yugo. Nothing to bet you called me out remember.

But the funny thing is you claimed (((This is the only way for him to shut it.)))

i was only sticking up for my self But that's cool how you like to make it out like im the one. starting all this bs.

Give me a few weeks to get out of the holidays and you pic the date.

O good luck win or loose this is going to be fun.

Hope ya seen there new rules. Start building. As for them other topics they can be taken out. Know the ball is in your court. I hope your not wasting mine or any one else's time.

Oh I'm down! Lets see this done!

We got a World Finals Judge to officiate things //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I can tell ya this will never happen. This clown is gonna back out on TJ.
Sorry Nate this thread is for people who compete. Do you or can you afford a car to compete since they cut your section 8 and food stamps? Times are tough. Sit this one out old girl and let they boys play. When you actually show up to a comp and run it then we might take you seriously. In the mean time go chain an amplifier to something.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Sorry Nate this thread is for people who compete. Do you or can you afford a car to compete since they cut your section 8 and food stamps? Times are tough. Sit this one out old girl and let they boys play. When you actually show up to a comp and run it then we might take you seriously. In the mean time go chain an amplifier to something.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
Got sunglasses? Bring em.

Got sunglasses? Bring em.
Yeah I got sunglasses, why is it gonna be sunny and hot? Thanks for the heads up homey. Dont forget your sun tan lotion. Last year I got burnt a couple of times. I'd hate to see that happen to you. If you need gas money on the way up let me know...I got you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

SICK GV

10+ year member
IG0TUFUKER
SICK GV
CT
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date