Good SQ Installer In Los Angeles?

DrusC5s

May 16, 2008
Los Angeles, CA
Hello,

I'm looking for a good SQ installer in LA. I'm on the Westside (West LA, Santa Monica, etc.) but am willing to travel up to an hour for a quality installer. I'm looking to install a set of Rainbow Germaniums and a Vanadium 10" sub in a custom and clean setup. Please send your suggestions my way. Thank you all in advance!

-Andrew

OP
D

DrusC5s

May 16, 2008
Los Angeles, CA
Tuesday morning bump! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

What's with all this spam? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

-Dru

WKD TC

Banned
Apr 21, 2008
los angeles
HEY ANDREW its me erick and yes i do have a shop and just to tell you a bit of my shop we do a lot of high end installs we are direct hertz, audison, avi, arc audio, stimger, steg, connection dealers.

OP
D

DrusC5s

May 16, 2008
Los Angeles, CA
HEY ANDREW its me erick and yes i do have a shop and just to tell you a bit of my shop we do a lot of high end installs we are direct hertz, audison, avi, arc audio, stimger, steg, connection dealers.
Hey Erick,

Let me know where your shop is and what your hours are, and I'll try to stop by for a chat.

Thanks,

Andrew

JOHNDOW

johndow da 1 10 152db man
May 22, 2011
los angeles ca
I make custom good sounding fiberglass custom enclosures for around 300 bucks for 2 15"s and less for smaller size subs big discounts right here off hoover and centry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest posts

Trending topics

Latest classifieds