Good SQ Installer In Los Angeles?

DrusC5s

Hello,

I'm looking for a good SQ installer in LA. I'm on the Westside (West LA, Santa Monica, etc.) but am willing to travel up to an hour for a quality installer. I'm looking to install a set of Rainbow Germaniums and a Vanadium 10" sub in a custom and clean setup. Please send your suggestions my way. Thank you all in advance!

-Andrew

Tuesday morning bump! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

What's with all this spam? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

-Dru

HEY ANDREW its me erick and yes i do have a shop and just to tell you a bit of my shop we do a lot of high end installs we are direct hertz, audison, avi, arc audio, stimger, steg, connection dealers.

HEY ANDREW its me erick and yes i do have a shop and just to tell you a bit of my shop we do a lot of high end installs we are direct hertz, audison, avi, arc audio, stimger, steg, connection dealers.
Hey Erick,

Let me know where your shop is and what your hours are, and I'll try to stop by for a chat.

Thanks,

Andrew

I make custom good sounding fiberglass custom enclosures for around 300 bucks for 2 15"s and less for smaller size subs big discounts right here off hoover and centry

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...