good SQ but also SPL

ComaSkillz

Im looking for 2 good 15" subwoofers that have mainly SQ but also SPL! I have 2 SCV-7500D Amps powering them so I dont have to worry about that. I wanna choose a good Sundown sub but im not sure what im looking for yet. I was looking at the Sundown NSV4-15 and Sundown ZV5-15 and trying to compare them but could only compare prices and RMS. Thank you in advance for the help! I like to listen to decafe songs and LOW bass song. really bassy songs are also an option as well!

Im looking for 2 good 15" subwoofers that have mainly SQ but also SPL! I have 2 SCV-7500D Amps powering them so I dont have to worry about that. I wanna choose a good Sundown sub but im not sure what im looking for yet. I was looking at the Sundown NSV4-15 and Sundown ZV5-15 and trying to compare them but could only compare prices and RMS. Thank you in advance for the help! I like to listen to decafe songs and LOW bass song. really bassy songs are also an option as well!
thats not even remotely close to what SQ actually is, dont even use the term SQ anymore ever lmao. you just want something that murders lows. Sundown or FI teams is your best bet.

thats not even remotely close to what SQ actually is, dont even use the term SQ anymore ever lmao. you just want something that murders lows. Sundown or FI teams is your best bet.
I thought SQ meant Sound Quality? I was asking for help, not your criticism on how i use the term SQ lmao. But if you would be so kind and educate me on what I don't know, that would be PERFECT. But thank you for your input!

Lol... Sq?.. iirc one of the criteria they used to judge years ago is how hard to localize the sub-bass is.

IDK how the sub-bass could be hard to localize with 2-15's on 15K hitting you from behind.

Maybe judges look for something else nowadays... IDK

Sq causing tapouts?

I thought SQ meant Sound Quality? I was asking for help, not your criticism on how i use the term SQ lmao. But if you would be so kind and educate me on what I don't know, that would be PERFECT. But thank you for your input!
sound quality is not overbloated low lowz. its an acurate flat linear response with proper group delay and good bandwidth up to 20 to 100hz rather than a typical peak at 25-40hz like most of these low lowz setups are which cant blend with midbass for the life of them. Sound quality is when it can play of course play low but more importantly it can also play extreme fast beats like a double drum pedal in metal/rock accurately and just as loud as your lowz. It should also sound like the bass is coming in front of you and that the door speakers are playing it. Not being localized behind you like typical setups. With low end heavy setups, you'll find the group delay will be completely off due to the bloated low end and a lot of different genres of musicmusic is not as accurate as it should be.

Also when you said you listen to decaf and low bass songs, ALL sound quality is already thrown out the window with how utterly sh*t the mids and highs are due to the extreme quality loss through the rebassing processes. The file you download may say 320kbps but your actual song's bitrate is closer to 128kbps which is literally a damp towel across your speakers so yeah dude you are not looking for anything close to the actual definition of sound quality, you just want a low end heavy daily setup.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.