Good spray paint for pillars?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Jared530
10+ year member

Drop bombs
I pretty much faced the fact that I'm not going to be able to wrap my glassed pillars with vinyl so I was wondering if their was any good spray paint that would make them look moderately decent? I absolutely hate the look of glossy paint on fiberglassed parts, but dont like the super matte bbq charcoal look either

Does anyone have any suggestions?

SEM makes a great product, they have a texture spray coating and several oem colors. I used this on a set kicks to give it a factory look, and it worked great.
x2 I've used a light texture satin black and it looks VERY good...

Its all in the prep.No matter how good the paint is if you don't prep it right the **** won't stick.

But I 3rd the SEM paint it is good stuff.....gets you real high too.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

SEM is good stuff. To get texture, spray on bed liner (much cheaper than SEM and will adhere to almost anything and STAY) from a distance (15" or so) works great!! Closer if you want to change the texture.. Look at my install in my sig, my doors were done with the texture since I too hate the smooth interior look!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.