Good Shop in Richmond VA Please!!!

There really aint too many good shops around here...Only shop with O.K. pricing and I really kinda think there still up there is Rolling Thunder...located in Southside Richmond...Belt blvd...

I've been there too, Neil is the owner. He only knows enough to install his products. He didn't know what a sundown, RD, Image Dynamics, etc was:crazy:. So basically he caters to the average joe who wants a radio or some fosgate p1's installed.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

There really aint too many good shops around here...Only shop with O.K. pricing and I really kinda think there still up there is Rolling Thunder...located in Southside Richmond...Belt blvd...

Extreme Audio is a top quality shop and one that can be recomended for any wallet. It is probably THE shop to get loud at in the Richmond area.

Audio one used to easilly be the one in Richmond, they still have some serious talent but it has been a while since I have seen one of their show cars

That isnt true about Neil. I've talked to him several times over the years and he knows his stuff. Over the years he has had several product lines included Image Dynamics and Diamond and was going to bring DD in. He was the Kicker rep before kicker basically sold its soul to the internet. Basically he said where his shop is, he cant sell high end stuff so he sells what works and what he can get paid for. He installed stuff that I didnt purchase there, which is now becoming hard to find. Audio/Mobile one on Broad can do decent custom, but they will bust your check open to do so. I hear about extreme audio on Mechanicsville, but cant speak for them as I have never purchased anything here. You will find out that car audio is really dead in Richmond as far as shops to go.

If you are interested traveling to the Roanoke area, I am a certifed Dealer for Sundown products. CDT, Incriminator Audio, Second Skin, and SHOK wiring. I can also get various other products as well. I would be glad to assist you and install your system.

Thanks David

Having now visited almost all of the shops between Richmond and Virginia Beach, I've got a pretty good impression of most of them. Rather than trash people (in case it was just an off day or something) I'll just say this: The one that was consistent, seemed fair, and talked to me rather than at me was Audio Express. I visited both stores, but really had the best experience at the Midlothian Turnpike store. Solid guys, took their time, even after closing time, never a rush.

That being said, they didn't discount much at all, so it'll cost a pretty penny. But just their way about them made me feel very confident.

If you are interested traveling to the Roanoke area, I am a certifed Dealer for Sundown products. CDT, Incriminator Audio, Second Skin, and SHOK wiring. I can also get various other products as well. I would be glad to assist you and install your system.
Thanks David
Whats your business name? and address? sorry to thread jack but I'm shopping as well

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...