Good online store to purchase amplifier installation accessories??

Participant count
  • Participant list

Trancer
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Allen, Texas
Hey guys, I as wondering if you guys knew of a good place to purchase amplifier installation accessories at a good price. Im wanting to buy everything from one store so I dont have multiple orders for combined shipping. I need to buy everything seperate instead of a kit, because I had my friend buy 40ft of 1/0 awg cable already. I told him it would be cheaper to buy welding cable if he could find it.

Im needing to purchase things for him such as:

Two distrobution blocks - that has (1) 1/0 awg input and (1) 1/0 awg output and atleast (2) 4 guage outputs. I havent seemed to find this yet, except one with a 2 1/0 awg inputs and (2 or 4) 4 guage outputs. I can use the second 1/0 input as an output.

1/0 awg wire terminals - I am doing the Big 3 upgrade to his truck too.

Circuit Breaker - I like these better than fuses. You pop it, just switch it back. Im thinking maybe a 300 amp since we are running an Eclipse XA2000 amp (2x20 amp fuses)for his comps (150 watts rms x 2) and an MB Quart 2000D at 1 ohm (Total of 200 amp fuses) - birthsheets are around the 2100-2200 watts rms range.

Speaker wire for his comps (Im thinking 16 guage)

Subwoofer wire for his subs (Im thinking 8-10 guage)

RCA cables. Im going to try to put his Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty.1 close to his amps so they need to be short. Im thinking 6 foot cables. I would do 3, but I might have to mount the DSP and the Eclipse amp under the driver and passenger seat.

Battery Terminal (needs to have (2) 1/0 and (2) 4 guage outputs.

I think thats it!

So Im needing some pretty specific stuff from the same store, that has good prices. I have been on several online stores and they have all been missing atleast 1 or 2 of the things I needed. Let me know if you have any good sites. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
There are some things that I need that they dont have in stock. Some things that they dont have that I need. Plus their battery terminals are a bit expensive.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.