Good News, Ya'll!

what range? if that is at anything within 200 yards it is absolutely horrible.
sebastian public range.

And it's 200 yards actually. And that's with factory and not even my reloads. I would like to see you do any better.

sebastian public range.
And it's 200 yards actually. And that's with factory and not even my reloads. I would like to see you do any better.
im a comp. shooter fool. done a lot of smallbore. but I doubt that you could outshoot me at any range with any weapon. but good try. and with lots of practice you might just be as good as me some day.

im a comp. shooter fool. done a lot of smallbore. but I doubt that you could outshoot me at any range with any weapon. but good try. and with lots of practice you might just be as good as me some day.
Haha, show some proof little boy. You are and have always been, all talk.

Oh and by the way, smallbore is for pussies. Anything smaller than .243 is not accurate at all compared to bigger calibers.

i would whip mine out and see whos is bigger too but im not a teenager anymore
Neither am I.

But you can whip it out anyway //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

---------- Post added at 10:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

I dont need to prove myself on the interwebz because I could care less about what you think. but go ahead and keep thinking that you are the master of everything. lmao
No it's okay you can kill yourself.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

kat_black181

10+ year member
Car Audio's Only V@gina
kat_black181
Sevierville, TN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date