good four channel amp for mids and his

Participant count
  • Participant list

tommydh
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
I am currently using a pioneer gm64oof to run my KS6.2 components. I am looking to upgrade to the QS line which are bi ampable and was looking for a better amp to run them. It seems my pioneer just gets too hot and I dont like the HPF being a static point at 80hz. I maybe wrong thats ywhy I'm here looking for opinions. Also I dont have a huge budget to spend somewhere under 250 to 300 wiould be doable but I am definately wanting a new amp nothing used sorry guys just too maany bad experiences with used equipment on this build.

I am currently using a pioneer gm64oof to run my KS6.2 components. I am looking to upgrade to the QS line which are bi ampable and was looking for a better amp to run them. It seems my pioneer just gets too hot and I dont like the HPF being a static point at 80hz. I maybe wrong thats ywhy I'm here looking for opinions. Also I dont have a huge budget to spend somewhere under 250 to 300 wiould be doable but I am definately wanting a new amp nothing used sorry guys just too maany bad experiences with used equipment on this build.
You must have not been buying used equipment from this site.

Your correct I havent but my simple audio upgrade started because a friend was an engineer at polk in the 90 and early 2000's gave me 4 10 db's and a Kicker Impulse 654xi. If you notice in my equipment none of that is in anymore. So just for my sanity what little I have left I would prefer new for the remainder of this project. In the future I have a Tundra Im gonna do I may try used equipment then. No offense to anyone here But my free system is now topping the $3,000.00 mark I know not even close to high end but I have been laid off for 18 months so not really in the spending capability.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.