Good companies to but alts from?

mechman and EA... i've had the best results with... DC has had some problems in the past with production runs. Singer, i cant speak for... never used them

Mechman & Singer I can vouch for. And you never hear anyone complaining about their alts from those companies.

But to add something here, stay away from those ebay alts.

yes the ebay alts are junk ,especially db electric. total garbage
I was on CACO reading about some popular brand(forgot the name) but 3 guys had their alts from this specific brand tested and they were off by 30-40a. That's just disrespectful.

Singer is good from what I hear an I'm actually about to order mine from him now. Mechman is great as well but never used one of there's. Dc power is good but there wait time could be a couple weeks to months for an alt or even a year from what I heard from a couple people but there still good alts.

I say which ever fits your budget is what you should go with. Oh singer also has lifetime warranty as well on his alts.

i bought one way back when and it blew in 2 months then they gave me crap about the warranty
I did my homework before buying since the prices seemed really low compared to other companies. Their alts are rewound, and only put out high amperage when reved at crazy levels. You're better off spending the extra money for a reliable alt.

And in one of the threads I was checking out, one of the guys kept complaining about not being able to contact them about warranty. Their head rep kept ignoring the guy. Horrible customer service.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.