Good Coaxials, Not Amplified

Participant count
  • Participant list

jeffs42885
10+ year member

Experienced Noob
DFW
Hi All,

I am looking at changing up the system in my G8 a bit. Currently, I have CDT Components and Kicker Coaxials for the rear. The system does not sound that great, it doesnt get loud, the stock blaupunkt sounded better. My question is this.. I'm looking at doing a new setup this coming winter, mostly for show. I want to do all one brand (Dont ask why, Ive just always wanted to do it) I will be getting a TC Customs box, ported for 2 12''s. Nothing crazy.

I found DD subs with the CF Cone, i'm probably going to go with them. Sub and amp, I can pick those accordingly. What I am looking for feedback on is a good set of speakers that I can run off my OEM headunit

6.5''s all around, 1'' tweeters in the front of the dash, 3'' center (not hooked up)

I came across these, DD Audio: Mobile Audio | Components | Coax | CXS 6.5

Whats everyones thoughts?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.