good clean power

not a wtb yet i just am looking for good clean amps within that power range. Going to do some research and plan out my build a little better this time.

so.... the words ''1500wrms @ 1ohm / sound quality'' can be used together..??

i thought at this power & ohm rating you've moved into SPL territory, sound quality is a lot lower up here generally..is it not..??

or is there a noticeable SQ difference up here from amp to amp..??

Massive Audio N3 - 1400W RMS at 1 Ohm. 10.3" long, 5.5" wide, 2.1" tall. This thing is small, stackable with other Massive Audio Nano Block amps, and puts out actual rated clean power. Retail is $549.95.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

The way it is sitting doesn't seem unsound, just not neat and factory looking. You might be able to come 90 degrees out the side cut away some...
those center spots shine out pretty far enabling me to see well on the dark highways.
No Issues out of my CT Sounds amps..EQ, 6.5s. There is not one company out there that hast ever had a perfect QC run that I can think of.Hard to...
Mmats is sold. Open to offers on the Quart speakers and Kenwood HU. Matt
Who had that Badazzed Astro Van?? I remember going to Austin seeing that ride. That thing made Earth pavement move about 50 ft before I got close...

About this thread

lilkman2202

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
lilkman2202
Milwaukee, WI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date