Good Anti-skip????

Participant count
  • Participant list

jackclove
10+ year member

I looking to buy my dad a cd player for his boat so I need something with good anti skip. I know there are marine cd players but I don't see spending the extra money on one for the extra coating if I don't have to. It will be well protected from water. Price range is $200max, I would like it to play mp3cds and be I-pod compatible. The sound quality doesn't have to great because, well it's a boat and just needs to be loud and that’s already being taken care of with a kicker amp, can't remember what model. What do u guys think would be good for my needs.

Help much appreciated

Thats a good idea but i believe he would like the radio maybe even sirius or xm and i would like it to be all though one unit to make it less complicated for my dad.

I dont think my old 2004 Eclipse CD 5444 has any anti-skip, But I was slamming my truck with SAW's coilovers through the whoops at the desert and I could not get it to skip playing an MP3 CD too! And I was bottoming out on the bumpstops on some of the larger ones! Sub box was freed itself from under my seat and everything lol.

I love my HU just which it had a few more options the newer ones have. So thats my vote, something from eclipse 2004 I think you can get my HU or even the one above it for under 200 now a days.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

jackclove

10+ year member
jackclove
Peoria, AZ
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from