good amp to push 12" L7?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Jbarbier
10+ year member

What's a good amp to push a 12" Solo. L7 in a sealed box? I'm kind of confused, b/c everyone I talk to and everywhere I look it says something different for the power rating...so, I'm just curious to what YOU have tried (or use) and what works well with this sub, I dont care about the RMS or peak wattage bull**** (well I do, but not in this case) I'm just interested in what has been tried and what works the best...thanks

i'm in Morgan City...It's the DVC 2ohm model, but i dont see why they offer a 2 and 4 ohm model since it's DVC?? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

oops, i just realized i put this is the wrong section, i thought i was still in the sub section...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nono.gif.eca61d170185779e0921b0faa9704973.gif

look into the pheonix gold tantrum 1200.1 well worth what it cost other wise the jbl 1200.1 both 1 ohm stable amps ...i take the pheonix gold amp tho //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif just my opinion:D

Originally posted by Jbarbier What's a good amp to push a 12" Solo. L7 in a sealed box? I'm kind of confused, b/c everyone I talk to and everywhere I look it says something different for the power rating...so, I'm just curious to what YOU have tried (or use) and what works well with this sub, I dont care about the RMS or peak wattage bull**** (well I do, but not in this case) I'm just interested in what has been tried and what works the best...thanks
a product from a company such as stillwater, I would say that their ratings are true, and iRMS values are not ********, it's the peak that's bull. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Just curious, have you thought about placing the subs in a sealed box?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.