Good Amp for Playsti0n

supersaiyanlink
10+ year member

Alberta
Hey,

I need an amp to power 2 FI Q's. So around 2000W more or less, prefably over then under 2000w. I have a brand new 60gb ps3, I can provide a picture with my SN upon request. Private message me with amplifier offers that you have. It has to be a good quality amp that sends signals clearly. Thankz u just send me a pm. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

I have his phone number..I had his name and addy, not sure if I still do though.

**edit**

Just checked I know he lives in Toronto M4G3S7. As for name/addy it was in a PM and I no longer have that info I don't think. I might have wrote it down...will check later. I do have his phone number though.

I think do to the number of members selling/trading the PS3 and how sought after it is, the selling/trading should be regulated. Mods should be forwarded any add for a PS3 and require pics w/date/sn and what ever else is seen fit, as well as haveing a minimum post count of #(said number), and positive refs or the understand that they will ship first.

On a side note, its funny that bigp69 had 3 PS3's for sale as well and said all 3 were sold/traded. Now his "buddy" has 3 and again are forsale/trade.

bigp69 said he would have refs by mid week this week from him shipping his PS3's out....nothing yet..I hope no one got screwed. I almost went for it..but ha, I'm smarter then that. Him calling me threw me off for a bit though.

He said he would be calling me about a box, but never did.... then proceeded to use me as a reference to multiple people!

For the record, I have never made a transaction with this guy/guys, so if he uses me as a reference it's bogus.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.