Gm ho alt 275

oxsign
5,000+ posts

No Affiliation
Orlando, FL
Item(s) for Sale:

Power Bastard 275

Item(s) Description/Condition:

I have a Power Bastard 275 amp. It's got the 4 pin plug for a 4.3 (had it in my blazer). I also had it setup for a single wire hookup (also had it in my silverado).

Price:

$200 PLUS ACTUAL SHIPPING TO THE LOWER 48. Also looking for a motor I can recone. Pending the motor it could be plus cash. Just let me know whatcha got.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Depends where you live

Item Pictures:

fb2f800b.jpg

ce9282eb.jpg

c3638cbe.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
it looks like the dual set up does the bracket come with?

please lmk soon

and i can p/u as soon as tomorrow CASH

IDK, but the plug is likely different. The 1 mounting tab is likely different and I think might be a straight up and down mounting, if it is straight up and down you can buy the front case half cheap and just change it, it's easy and I actually have 1 that I pulled off my newest alt to replace with the stock style mounting like this alt posted for sale.

Would it fit and work perfectly on a 1994 chevy silverado 350 5.7L? Very interested let me know asap

Thx for the info & help with that. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/clap.gif.178cba2c538c68e720c727fcb024b19c.gif

What does your alt look like from the front? Are the "ears" on the sides or toward the bottom like this one? I can measure center from ear to ear if that would help.

From what I just looked up, it appears that the mounting location is the same. But the 1 mounting foot is much thinner. I would suggest that it would mount so long as there is room for the thicker 2" wide foot. Other than that the plug is prolly deff diff and not sure how the alt is set up electrically, however a regulator would fix that since there is many electrical connection configurations for this alt to work in just about anything. Its worth looking at.

What does your alt look like from the front? Are the "ears" on the sides or toward the bottom like this one? I can measure center from ear to ear if that would help.

well thanx for the timely PM ..... just ordered a brand new dual/tri set up from ohio geterator with 275 amp alt / belt /and pully

would have been glad to give you cash and p/u .......but oh well....... GLWS

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

oxsign

5,000+ posts
No Affiliation
oxsign
Orlando, FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date