Glass Breaking Stories

AFIREINSIDE
10+ year member

I've heard of people breaking their windows and shiz.. just wondering if anyone else has stories.. that kinda scares me... i'm going to get a 300zx.. and i want to put 4 10's or 12's in it.. and **** i don't wanna break shiz with it.. anyhow.. if you guys got stories please do tell.. i'd love to hear bout it

omg i want a z so bad if you fit them let me no but i want a z and just felt like telling the world it is the fattest car ever made

I saw a s10 with his bass all the way up he shut the door softly but nomally and the bass hit right at that moment and crack then shatter all over with 2 12 inch planet audios i believe!

The 300Z wasn't all that, but wait to you see the 350Z Now that's going to be a very fast little car, straight off the lot.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

agreed they are styling too but the 300zx is prolly my favorite affordable car on earth plus the tt is so quick and to shot it with nos and then go for the turbo upgrade easily an 11 second car for 10grand for the car and 8 in upgrades a cheap quick streetable car then stereo 3grand and interior and paint rims overall looks 4grand and you have a show winner. Overall though i love the **** thing stock. But the 350 is going to be awsome. When i join the air force and get my enlistment bonus I will either get the 350z or the new dodge ram truck with the viper motor and 6 speed rolling on dubs +2!!!!

My friend has a 2001 Grand AM GT running two perfects off a JBL BP1200.1. He was doing a demo for a guy he knows and cracked his windshield..Dunno if it would have shattered but he did turn it down after that...I thought it was funny.

Mike

the 300zx is the ****.. it is just evolving into something so beautiful .. 350z.. both lovely cars ..and i don't think i'll ever get a 350 z.. but if i do.. i'll let you know.. and yes 300z tt's are fast straight out bra.. 2000 bucks into it .. and it's under a 13 sec. car.. comon now..

The new Dodge Ram with the viper engine n tranny is gonna come with dubz + 4 brotha not 22"

D

i have cracked both my windshield and back tailgate window. the way you can keep them from cracking and shattering is to put in plexiglass dude. that is what i had to do. and that is almost always what show cars do. and nos is the cheapest way to make a car fast. you want a fast car get a supra much better looking and faster stock. or go with the greatest car ever made the MAZDA RX-7 never seen a better looking body style, especially when you lower it and put body kits on it. plus they will smoke 300zx's

a stock twin turbo supra cost 25,000 bucks fool.. where as a twin turbo z.. 10-15,000.. yes the rx-7 is the most beautiful car.. but i've heard they require alot to maintain. and the supra.. good god.. why did toyota ever get rid of this car? everytime i see one on the street.. i'm just in awe.. rx-7's too.. those things are so rare.. i can count how many i've actually seen in my town..i think i've only seen a total of 5 of them..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.