Giving away 8 iPads (The New iPads) for writing a short product review

LuckyatVMI
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Hi all,

just to let you know you can win a brand spanking new iPad for writing a short product review at VMInnovations.com. No purchase necessary to enter or win, if you see something that you own(ed) or had experience with on our site (searching helps) submit a review and that is it.

If interested you can learn about it and checkout the name of winners here or watch a short video on how to post a review here.

Total number of iPads giving away is eight (8) which are valued at about $4,000.

- Apple The new iPad with Wi-Fi – 16GB – Black x 4

- Apple The new iPad with Wi-Fi – 16GB – White x 4

Each prize will be selected in a randomized electronics drawing from all eligible entries. The more reviews you write the higher the chances.

The chances of winning is extremely high , unlike the sweepstakes where over 1000 folks apply to win in this case the number of people who actually participate is very low. Plus it only takes couple of minutes, I would submit one but employees and partners are not eligible to participate //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

98u4D.jpg

574712_10150875399935586_101439160585_12219690_2001200234_n.jpg

Good luck,

Lucky@VMI

iPad3Bannerblog1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry if i didn't see it lucky but whats the last date to write and submit one buy in order to be eligible.
We are giving away one iPad 3 / per week and the last one will be given away on June 27.

Next winner will be announced next Wednesday, May 30th, after that June 6th, then June 13th and so on.

FKUQm.jpg

Hope it helps.

Just an fyi, from the rules page: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.

In other words, you don't have to buy anything to be able to review. As long as you have experience with any product on our site and have an opinion about it, you are welcome to submit your review. We sell thousands of other goodies not just car audio, so search around and good luck //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif

Just in case here is a page that explains how to write a review

The link in the OP doesnt work, id really like to enter this as ive bought 99% of my system from you all and i LOVE your CS department.

The link in the OP doesnt work, id really like to enter this as ive bought 99% of my system from you all and i LOVE your CS department.
Thanks, and which link? To review a product simply go to our home page or car audio page Car Audio & Electronics : VMInnovations.com find your product and post a review //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Or you can use the search button.

When i click the link in the 1st sentence (a short product review at VMInnovations.com) it redirects to the below message in a new window.

The link is not currently active.

There are a number of reasons that you may have received this message. The most common is that the merchant who was advertising is temporarily not-actively promoting that program. If, however, you feel you have reached this page in error, please let us know. Shareasale.com does not tolerate or send any SPAM mail to anyone. If you feel you have been targeted by a SPAM message, we would appreciate if you could forward the message to us at abuse at shareasale.com.

Shareasale.com manages the relationships between advertisers and affiliates, which is why you were directed to our site. Since the link that you clicked is not currently active, you were not redirected to the site.

If you are a new affiliate, your links will not be active until Shareasale.com gets a chance to review your account - you will receive an email when your account is approved and links are activated. This process generally takes around 24 business hours.

When i click the link in the 1st sentence (a short product review at VMInnovations.com) it redirects to the below message in a new window.

The link is not currently active...
that is super weird. I would recommend clearing your cookies, sounds like you have a ShareASale cookie on your PC (which is safe and should allow you to see the page) that is blocking access to our site. If you would please send me a screen shot?

Using a different browser may also help.

Ill try it again from home as the computers here at work are very heavily restricted and i have to send in website and get them approved and added into the security so i can visit them lol. I highly doubt its any cookie / malware / spyware as these computers are locked down tight because they host our business itself.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

LuckyatVMI

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
LuckyatVMI
Lincoln, NE (VMInnovations HQ)
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date