Giveaway time! Reply to enter: STFU SOUND DEADENER 250 MIL

giphy.gif

come on friday friday friday!!!

In ya mizzouth 

---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 PM ----------

@BOOMINGRANDPA you like tapes or cd’s?
i gave all my tapes away 23 yrs ago.. i had awesome double sided case for them too like 120 tapes., it was a big as a suit case now all that fits on usb, crazy...

payday bump
our $ is weird, i paid $150 to dentist, 2hrs later sons gf paid me back $200.. tomorrow bro in law gives us $600 and wife gets paid, in a week we get like $1600 back on taxes and sons gf gives us another $2k she owes us.. gotta pay this $410 lite bill, then over next few months i gotta spend over $1k getting dentures.. $ disappears then sons gf be calling to borrow more $ end of march lol..

our $ is weird, i paid $150 to dentist, 2hrs later sons gf paid me back $200.. tomorrow bro in law gives us $600 and wife gets paid, in a week we get like $1600 back on taxes and sons gf gives us another $2k she owes us.. gotta pay this $410 lite bill, then over next few months i gotta spend over $1k getting dentures.. $ disappears then sons gf be calling to borrow more $ end of march lol..
dude...I don't wanna hear your sad stories

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 PM ----------

yay i get my juicy check tomorrow and I get a free lunch tomorrow wooooo.
giphy.gif
oh ya?! What did you do to earn this free lunch?!

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 PM ----------

oh ya?! What did you do to earn this free lunch?!
Working my azz off at work doing the work of 2-3 people. Its just 2 of us at work that run a whole shop. We do the work of 2-3 people each, but sometimes we get a free lunch from the owner.

Working my azz off at work doing the work of 2-3 people. Its just 2 of us at work that run a whole shop. We do the work of 2-3 people each, but sometimes we get a free lunch from the owner.
You just made a big mistake doing that....because now the owners are gonna expect it from now on. Learned my lesson!! I've done it many times over w/o a single thing in return. And people at my job still doing it. Nothing in return. I dunno how/what you do there but as far as I'm concerned, I'm being paid to run 1 machine, not 2 or 3.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

GPcarAudio.com

Pro Seller
Supporting Vendor
GPcarAudio.com
Missouri
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date