Giveaway time! Reply to enter: STFU SOUND DEADENER 250 MIL

Is it a torrodial coil butt connector?
omg u gotta keep using terms idk lol.. i just mean like a reg one or barrel screw connector.. i don't understand why the bigger wire won't work without factory grounds.. but if i have to keep them i would either have to use some type of connector or find a very short terminal extender or something..

It has to do with the 0 impedence. The torrodial style connectors make a huge difference when it comes to voltage drop. Basic quantum acoustics

Love

---------- Post added at 06:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 AM ----------

Taking

---------- Post added at 06:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 AM ----------

Fat turds

---------- Post added at 06:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 AM ----------

Every

---------- Post added at 06:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 AM ----------

Morning

Become a mailman like me. I work 730-530 everyday and then 5hrs on Sunday. After 8hrs it’s 1.5x and after 10hrs it’s double time. It’s a union job so they can’t fire you unless you seriously **** up.
I work 3 days/week and get paid for 40, can't beat that. I have a pretty good job, pays well, in fact due for a increase really soon....should put me over the 23 mark. USPS near me was hiring, starting at 17.xx/. Unions are a joke nowadays.....all people want is money money money. Even the Boeing company the employees complain because they gotta shell out 50 bucks a month for insurance where as the rest of the people in other fields and businesses shell out a hell of a lot more. They have no idea how easy they got it.

It has to do with the 0 impedence. The torrodial style connectors make a huge difference when it comes to voltage drop. Basic quantum acoustics
my plan was to just stick wires into holes on new battery terminal but they not long enough.. can u show me connectors u talking about..

9AUFWbP.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

GPcarAudio.com

Pro Seller
Supporting Vendor
GPcarAudio.com
Missouri
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date