Giveaway time! Reply to enter: STFU SOUND DEADENER 250 MIL

u don't need free mat u rollin' in all that post office $.. need to ask about factory grounds..
If I wasn’t the only income ide have good money but my wife is pretty much stay at home to raise the kids so I have 4 mouths to feed including my own, then bills, diapers, and all the other **** that comes with small children lol I get like $25 a week for myself so I actually have to save up for awhile before I can buy myself something.

If I wasn’t the only income ide have good money but my wife is pretty much stay at home to raise the kids so I have 4 mouths to feed including my own, then bills, diapers, and all the other **** that comes with small children lol I get like $25 a week for myself so I actually have to save up for awhile before I can buy myself something.
my dentist is gonna kill me this week u should see my tooth that broke last nite.. gotta get dentures., fixed that 1 tooth like 8 times over 5 yrs..

Become a mailman like me. I work 730-530 everyday and then 5hrs on Sunday. After 8hrs it’s 1.5x and after 10hrs it’s double time. It’s a union job so they can’t fire you unless you seriously **** up.
wife just got her 1st 2 days off in a month and by days off i mean she went in did paperwork 3 hrs both days, came home before i got up.. $12 hr after 23 yrs same company (they do have profit sharing) and she cashes in vacy pay but should make $20hr at least..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

GPcarAudio.com

Pro Seller
Supporting Vendor
GPcarAudio.com
Missouri
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date