Giveaway time! Reply to enter: Stage 1 Wiring Kit

epoxy didn't hold in 1 spot on my sub.. based hard 10 mins played deep too, get home looked at sub and 1" spot on surround still flapping.. i emailed frank but idk what to do, don't wanta just keep adding glue..
I don't know what to tell you. I just re coned 4 AA 12s and full tilted them the next day. Been a week and to Slamfest for 2 days demoing them with no issue.

I don't know what to tell you. I just re coned 4 AA 12s and full tilted them the next day. Been a week and to Slamfest for 2 days demoing them with no issue.
frank just basically said i shoulda used the e6000 like he said cause epoxy won't hold to painted surface.. so i should use e6000 b4 trying to return it.. so i gotta take it out again and redo whole thing? i gotta put pioneer back in and just sit my new stuff in house for week or 2.. ridiculous..

How about a surround hold down ring like the w3's use?

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

To be honest though, I don't like that method.

I keep getting a pop up asking me if I want a free trial and I always close it out. What does it add other then being able to play YouTube in the background while in other apps?
I got tired of the pop ups and decided to try it. The ONLY thing I can see good about it is no ads.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

GPcarAudio.com

Pro Seller
Supporting Vendor
GPcarAudio.com
Missouri
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date