GIVEAWAY B2 Audio HNC6.1 Component Set

While bumping my chances to win, how is B2 audio? Never seen anything from them in person. Also, this fake Bose GMC stuff needs to go in my truck.
I'd pick b2 over every other brand out right now. Solid customer service, overbuilt products, and Jay puts so much time, effort and money into creating new designs. A lot of designs you see from other brands are stolen from b2, it's a shame. With that said, the quality is incredible.

I'd pick b2 over every other brand out right now. Solid customer service, overbuilt products, and Jay puts so much time, effort and money into creating new designs. A lot of designs you see from other brands are stolen from b2, it's a shame. With that said, the quality is incredible.
This is spot on

15284102_438414322949205_8775344642985228701_n.jpg

nice ride there how much u want for it?, I mean how much will u pay me to haul it off.. we did aria system (now Memphis) 8 10's with 4 high current amps $4k (15 yrs ago) in like a 82 civic hatch guy paid $300 for., he went to 2 shows & motor blew..

I put the giveaway drawing date to 5-23-17 so you guys have 7 days, the more you comment, the more entries you have, and greater chances of winning.Tell your friends, this is a VERY nice component set
My eventual plan is 2 neo b2 audio 18's in the tahoe and all b2 audio highs and midbass speakers and all gp 2/0 wire and 2 north star 480's

My eventual plan is 2 neo b2 audio 18's in the tahoe and all b2 audio highs and midbass speakers and all gp 2/0 wire and 2 north star 480's
Ive got 2 b2 XN v3 Neos full carbon fiber, on the way, woofer pron pics to come shortly

Ive got 2 b2 XN v3 Neos full carbon fiber, on the way, woofer pron pics to come shortly
I'm still rocking the x2c 15's(in storage) and a couple xc 18's... I'm actually most excited about the IX 18's lol. But the 6" coil is gonna be nuts too (I see 2 ravens strapped to one in my future:crazy:)

Hope Jay can keep the design/basket and everything out of the hands of others for this one. They literally grinded off the b2 logo and repainted the baskets black //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rage.gif.0ad8a6e5565b5fddce406566fdd05149.gif

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

im still here
How you like the champion pro? I had 4 of them in a build once. They didn't like the power I was feeding them but they did pretty well considering

Hope Jay can keep the design/basket and everything out of the hands of others for this one. They literally grinded off the b2 logo and repainted the baskets black //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rage.gif.0ad8a6e5565b5fddce406566fdd05149.gif 

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

How you like the champion pro? I had 4 of them in a build once. They didn't like the power I was feeding them but they did pretty well considering
mines great i'm running over 950 to it ported.. shop in town is doing van with 4 and 2 pioneer 1200rms amps.. i had the premier bullet cones yrs ago i swear think they maybe best subs i ever had except orion hp's i sold in dec had those 8 yrs and i've had a lot of subs memphis hifonics (when they were good) xtant (liked those) kickers, clarion,earthquake,elemental designs probably 6 more but pioneers just sound like u paid 5 x more for them, i can get a sundown e and i may but i doubt it'll sound any better or be louder, pioneer is 96db..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

GPcarAudio.com

Pro Seller
Supporting Vendor
GPcarAudio.com
Missouri
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date