Give Me Some Good Ideas On Products For A Great Sq System With In A1000

Participant count
  • Participant list

fosgate SVT
10+ year member

GIVE SOME GOOD IDEAS FOR A NICE SQ SYSTEM ? NEVER WAS REALLY INTERESTED IN SQ MAINLY SPL BUT IM GROWING OUTA THE SPL PHASE AND LOOKING INTO THE SQ ,IM SICK OF HAVING JUST A TON OF BASS I HAVE ABOUT 1K TO TOSS AROUND DONT NEED A HEAD UNIT I HAVE A PRETTY GOOD PIONEER 6400 AND I ALSO STILL HAVE A 1FARAD CAP, I JUST NEED THE OTHER STUFF

P.S I AM ABLE TO PICK UP A PAIR OF Q-LOGIC KICK PANELS FOR MY RIDE FOR 200.00 IF U KNOW WHERE I CAN GET THEM CHEAPER LET ME KNOW

BY THE WAY MY FACTORY SIZE FOR SPEAKERS A 5*7/6*8{FORD} HEHE

scrap the oblong speakers.. now that I have that out of my system.. Image Dynamics, JL Audio, Diamond audio and MB Quart all have some good components that wont break the bank.. For amps PPI, Phoenix Gold, Fosgate are all very good.. Bass JL Audio, Image Dynamics Q series, Adire audio Shivas ( they only need a large box if you want SPL) That should get you started into your research.

Mike

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.