Giga MP3 how? Mp3s on DVDs

NewHU
10+ year member

Iowa
I have a jvc deck that says it supports playback of MP3s on a DVD. Im having trouble getting my mp3s to burn on the dvd. If I try to burn it thur Window media player it shows I can only fit about 16 songs on the dvd, if I do it thru itunes it doesnt play and it converts the dvd to a data dvd. How should I go about doing this? I feel completely stupid that I cant figure this out.

I have a jvc deck that says it supports playback of MP3s on a DVD. Im having trouble getting my mp3s to burn on the dvd. If I try to burn it thur Window media player it shows I can only fit about 16 songs on the dvd, if I do it thru itunes it doesnt play and it converts the dvd to a data dvd. How should I go about doing this? I feel completely stupid that I cant figure this out.
Download nero... It will be easy for you to use.

Ok I got it. Thanks guys. What I did wrong was the files were in ACC when I transfered them to the DVD the first time. I converted them all to MP3 now and transfered them to a new DVD and all is good.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

NewHU

10+ year member
NewHU
Iowa
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from