Gee Well thanks for the update.

Participant count
  • Participant list

Trepkos
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Im sure this has happened to you before.

Ordered a CD receiver from woofersetc, only place I could find the receiver listed as brand new, in stock, and at a decent price. The receiver had everything I needed, everything!

Ordered it on Friday, finally got an email....today.

"Could you please contact us by phone concerning the availability of the item in your order..."

Douches..

Yea that has happened to me before too, but at least they let you know, onlinecarstereo just canceled my order and never even told me. i waited 2 weeks and finally called to see what the hold up was to find out they no longer had the amp i wanted and did not even call or email me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.