garrett T-25 turbo

Participant count
  • Participant list

tx_nissan
10+ year member

Well, i was recently given this and its built for engines sized 1.5-2 liters to work ideally and i drive a 350z so my engine is way too big. It is missing a wastegate and possibly a couple small things, but the fan spins perfect and smooth, and seems in great condition otherwise. Probably like 10-15 bucks in small parts/bolts and you're good to go. I dont know much about turbos so sorry for the lack of info.

Now for the pics-

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Asking price- 90+ship, this has never broken and as far as i know works great once you put a wastegate and possibly a couple small parts. Internally should be good to go. If you have any questions about it please dont hesitate to ask and ill do my best to find out for you.

i accept trades too for car audio equipment, looking for a set of nice components and/or a DD 3500d2 woofer. Oh and LED's to install in car, basically just offer me something, im open haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey i appreciate the info guys, im not here to rip anybody off, i was just estimating what i thought what it was worth. I would take you up on that turbo offer but im in the process of getting my door panels fiberglassed for my new memphis comps, so im pretty broke right now, hence why im trying to get something outta the turbo haha. anyways, new price - 90 plus shipping!

Hey i appreciate the info for sure guys, im not here to rip anybody off, just to put some cash in my pocket haha. With that being said, new price - 90 plus shipping!

now thats a good price. might want to even check with some turbo companies they might buy it for cores.

holy crap who the he!! is this K&M guy.

and how the he!! did i get a post dump warning stating that it was a good price??

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

tx_nissan

10+ year member
tx_nissan
Round Rock, Texas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views