SOLD Garage/Tax Sale AQ,Alpine,JL

marshallb
10+ year member

I need to clean house, so spend till it hurts. I will help deliver if you choose. Otherwise all prices are + shipping. I accept/prefer paypal. Only trades i'm interested in are PSP, vintage home reciever (working only), oldschool PG(ms,mps), or Orion (HCCA) amps. All that being said on to the list.

Alpine IVA-W200 Good condition. with TR-7. $400

DSCN0115.jpg

DSCN0152.jpg

DSCN0153.jpg

Alpine SPR-17LS 6.5" comp set, blown tweet. $50

DSCN0154.jpg

DSCN0155.jpg

[sOLD]Alpine SPR-69LP 6"x9" co-ax. $50[sOLD]

DSCN0156.jpg

AQ HD3's and HDC3's are totally different subs! Think we can all agree on that right? So even though HD3C's are cheaper they are also cheaper quality hence MADE IN CHINA. In spite of what everyone will say on here i would rather have MADE IN USA. I figure im not the only one. Again that is an opinion and i have alot of them. To summerize thats what they are worth to me. I am not starving i don't need a fix just have stuff liying around i thought maybe someone else might like to own more than me. Not to mention fund my current project. Thank you everyone who has done business with me i appreciate it. If i seem a little short with my answers it because im busy as are you. I apologize too all i've offended.

gets off soap box

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.