Gabe C...Where is my hard drive????

ya, at this point i really dont care anymore, it is over with.
i will make sure people know what they are deling with, thats all
yea figures, after i post my side of the story (the truth) you are done with it,

be sure to tell everyone that i paid the price of the drive to get it overnighted to you for being late as well....if i would've known you posted this i would of sent the **** thing ups ground and let it take another week

question, your argument is that if you hadn't of pmed me that i never would have shipped it? your calling me a scammer then? what happened to "all i wanted is a reason it didn't ship on time", you lied at first and said i didn't give you that, now that i prove you wrong on that you bring up something else to whine about, get over it dude you got your drive, it was a little late and i told you why it was late and when i was going to ship, like i said i got on ca.com when i could and replied when i could, i dont get on ca.com everytime i get on a computer, you didn't have the balls to come to me and let me know that you had problems with my hd. i wouldn't have cared if you at least did that and then posted that i take a little long to ship, i friggin paid almost $50 to overnight the thing to you (shipped on the 29th and you recieved on the 30th did you not?) and you still post whining and calling names
if i was calling you a scammer i would have come out and said it.

like i just said in pm to someone else...

i dont think he would scam, but i wouldnt deal with him again either and people should be warned before deciding to deal with him
why is this an issue with a past deal again? it is over with, it took you 9 days to ship, but you finally did. i got the drive and sold it for a $20 profit the next day

i was obviously willing to deal with you until this weekend when you pulled the **** with the xbox

ask me to hold it so you can pay me the next day and then never get back to me, wtf is that about?

yea figures, after i post my side of the story (the truth) you are done with it,
be sure to tell everyone that i paid the price of the drive to get it overnighted to you for being late as well....if i would've known you posted this i would of sent the **** thing ups ground and let it take another week
what fucking truth?

it took you 9 days to ship and you never told me it as going to take you that long, i expected it to ship the next day(monday or tuesday at the latest, not 9 days later

your trying to imply **** that never happened

moral of the story...ship on time and if you cant make contact with the buyer and tell them

if i was calling you a scammer i would have come out and said it.
like i just said in pm to someone else...

why is this an issue with a past deal again? it is over with, it took you 9 days to ship, but you finally did. i got the drive and sold it for a $20 profit the next day

i was obviously willing to deal with you until this weekend when you pulled the **** with the xbox?

ask me to hold it so you can pay me the next day and then never get back to me, wtf is that about?
honestly i figured you'd sold it at the end of the 2nd day when i couldn't get to my pc at a reasonable hour, so i didn't bother, I had no idea you'd even started this thread until you posted in my Amp FS thread.

you act like you still can't sell the thing, yea you didn't sell it the day you posted it up there but it took like 2 weeks for someone to come along and finally buy that raptor i had for sale

what fucking truth?
it took you 9 days to ship and you never told me it as going to take you that long, i expected it to ship the next day(monday or tuesday at the latest, not 9 days later

your trying to imply **** that never happened

moral of the story...ship on time and if you cant make contact with the buyer and tell them
w/e man, you got your drive and you made your money off of it and you'll probly sell your xbox in the next couple days, what the big deal is i don't know,

post what you want in my f/s threads but whether it's on this site or not i'll sell it so you are wasting your time. i've openly stated that sometimes i might ship a couple days late, probly not as late as i shipped your hd, but i've openly stated it, so it's no secret, so let the buyer make the decision

i sold my Wii to hypnawtikpimp and yes i shipped a little late but only because DHL is retarded and returned my package for no reason, but me and him talked everyday between him sending the money and we resolved it and i gave him the tracking number and we still talk on aim almost every day, why you didn't wanna talk about it i don't know

a pm about the xbox would have been nice, there was another person interested just after you were, but i told him in pm i was holding it for you.

i held it until saturday thinking you got busy and then i pm'ed you and you didn't even have the courtesy to respond telling me you were no longer interested

by the time i put it back up for sale the other person was no longer interested so here it sits just as it has for the past year

no big deal, just principle

i will stop posting in your fs threads, a quick search for "gabe c" in feedback will show this thread so i will leave it up to the buyers to search before they buy

a pm about the xbox would have been nice, there was another person interested just after you were, but i told him in pm i was holding it for you.
i held it until saturday thinking you got busy and then i pm'ed you and you didn't even have the courtesy to respond telling me you were no longer interested

by the time i put it back up for sale the other person was no longer interested so here it sits just as it has for the past year

no big deal, just principle

i will stop posting in your fs threads, a quick search for "gabe c" in feedback will show this thread so i will leave it up to the buyers to search before they buy
thank you

i think it comes down to in the original transaction that he wanted a reason why it was shipping later before it actually shipped. he was left waiting on some sort of response, and didnt get that until 9 days later.

lol what a tool
i sold you a $130 HD for $50 i'll take all ****ing year to ship it, i have a job and a life and sometimes i dont have time to get away from work to ship anything. i apologized for it and if you can't accept that and wanna up your post count on stupid bs then go ahead internet gangsta, oh and sorry i dont have spools of ****ing anti static wrap mounted on my bedroom wall. if $50 is that serious to you i'll ****ing send you $50 back and u can keep the drive if it's that serious.

now please get a life and stop posting in my fs threads

oh and don't blame me if you held something and the person didn't want it and you lost sales, evidently you didn't think you could sell the xbox, if that were me i'd sell it to the first person that showed money like every other person here.
If you have time to make a deal, then you best make the time to follow thorough on it in a timely manner. Your excuse is pathetic.

I didn't see any truth out of your shitty posts to excuse your behavior and attitude. All I seen was you proving the fact that you are indeed a difficult *******.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Scoobydoo

5,000+ posts
POOPSIE McSQUIRTYSHORTS
Scoobydoo
DINGLEBERRY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies