Fusion

ryl515
10+ year member

awesome
Kent, OH
Apparently my old high school has a huge boner over this brand, Fusion. If I ever see a high school kid driving somewhere, you can bet he has a giant "Fusion Audio" sticker or some ******** like that on his window. I had never heard of this until I came home and this h0r I know thats still in high school talked about how anyone who has a sub in the highschool has a Fusion sub. Has anyone even heard of this?

Apparently my old high school has a huge boner over this brand, Fusion. If I ever see a high school kid driving somewhere, you can bet he has a giant "Fusion Audio" sticker or some ******** like that on his window. I had never heard of this until I came home and this h0r I know thats still in high school talked about how anyone who has a sub in the highschool has a Fusion sub. Has anyone even heard of this?
they are an alright budget brand, they make most of there stuff pretty damm ugly.... they are known to put lime green on just about anything //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif but yea they make some pretty good budget stuff

have you been living under a rock?

this is the first time you've heard of FUSION ?

a buddy of mine had 2 of their 12" power plants, it was loud as hell...he git a package deal for $500, 2 12s, box, fusion deck, sub amp, comps with tweets and installation.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.