Fusion Audio

zSnb
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Has anyone heard anything about these? A local shop has them and they sound way more clear than the stock speakers i have, and even those arent that bad. The **** shop doesnt have the speakers amplified though. If anyone has input on these speakers it would be much appreciated.

I've never heard them, but unless you're getting the Jonah Loma (sp?) series for a smokin' price, I've read numerous posts that there are better choices for the money. But that, of course, is all subjective. They may be the best sounding set of speakers to your ears.

Dunno much about the speakers sorry. It seems darn near impossible to find any reviews on Fusion gear unfortunately. I have recently gotten a pair of their amps, from the powerplant line (see sig) and I will say that I like em very much. Cea2006 rated, nice understated look (no bling really to speak of) and they sound just fine. Not to mention the kickers I had previuosly were current wh0res....these new amps in no way seem as bad. The speakers that I've seen from them are pretty cheap in price comparitively, I say bite the bullet and give em a try!

I agree, bite the bullet and give 'em a whirl! In fact, I was trying to convince my brother to pick up a set of Fusion 4" components for the front stage of his Saab 900 until he decided to sell it.

I have personally heard PowerPlant 12"s. They were in a Softtop Jeep Wrangler. Powered by an MTX 1100 Amp. Nothing short of incredible. I have an old Fusion 500 that used to power my 3 12"s. Good amp. Great subs.

fusion? Like that crap you get at frys electronics.... Its bottom of the line if that is what your asking? Save up and buying something decent.

fusion? Like that crap you get at frys electronics.... Its bottom of the line if that is what your asking? Save up and buying something decent.
I don't know what you're thinking, but probably not Fusion, the Aussie car line. They're pretty decent, but the Jonah Lemus stuff is their flagship. Kinda like an Australian Rockford Fosgate. It's not bad at all, but not much exposure over in the states.

I don't know what you're thinking, but probably not Fusion, the Aussie car line. They're pretty decent, but the Jonah Lemus stuff is their flagship. Kinda like an Australian Rockford Fosgate. It's not bad at all, but not much exposure over in the states.
Fusion makes some pretty flea-marketish stuff, which is probably what he was thinking of. Sold locally here in one of our more "cost effective" dealerships (i.e....they sell the extremely cheap, low end equipment...Crunch, Pyle, low end Fusion, etc).

Though I will say that I've heard good things about the Lemus series...never had the pleasure of messing around with it myself. Supposed to be a pretty solid model line.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.