funky pupps

I'm only asking because my girlfriend ran across them and she wants some subs, but she can't hand as much bass as I can. She is always telling me to turn it down, but I can't its like a drug to me, I can't get enough.

I'm only asking because my girlfriend ran across them and she wants some subs' date=' but she can't hand as much bass as I can. She is always telling me to turn it down, but I can't its like a drug to me, I can't get enough.[/quote']
you should try crack man

My solo x demands power' date=' and I give it what it wants. I'm not sure if I'm giving it what it needs but for one 12 I'm runing 144.6 dbs[/quote']Your post demands laughter, and I give it what it wants.

Your life demands fail, and you give it what it wants.

Your ass demands a spanking, and your stepdad gives it what it wants.

I'm only asking because my girlfriend ran across them and she wants some subs' date=' but she can't hand as much bass as I can. She is always telling me to turn it down, but I can't its like a drug to me, I can't get enough.[/quote']
then you better not get her any funky pups!

trollercoaster.jpg

Next month I'm getting another solo x and Im gona push them with a 16-MCD4K. I have a 2003 Ford Escape that I'm building a wall in for them, this should do it for me. I have an old pair of impps that I just might put in my old ladys ride.

i had a pup one time, i tuned it up in no box with no amp and it tore a hole in the space time continum and ****** my fav in with it

good thing i jumped out

where to you think all the things the pups **** in go?

maybe thats the creators reason? TO STEAL ****

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

the ''X'' man

10+ year member
the ''X'' man
Columbia, SC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from