Funky pup subwoofers?

i dont know much about them but i do know that if you have more then 4 of them with a fulx capacitor and a 1.21 jigga wat amp that if used when the sun is on the other side of the world it will thrown the earth in to the sun

i heard that too. also that our galaxy's expansion into the universe is being moved exactly 1 degree, 1', and 3"s due east at every second due to the pups magnetic pull towards our larger neighboring galaxy. the pup, being the 2nd son of God, was all too powerful and betrayed his father, then was sent to the center of our sun in order to supply us with solar energy for the next 4 billion years.

Dude, there is a dog holding a surfboard on the dust cap. What can be more cool than that? Oh, and you used to be able to buy them like beer, individually or in six packs.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.