5,000+ posts

<< 28hz feels good
SD CA
1. Product:

TC Sounds LMS-R 12"

2. Specs:

LMS-R 12" Dual 2 ohms

3. Description/Condition:

The sub is working just perfect! I'll give it a 6/10 in cosmetical.

I got a matching pair in a local deal and they were making some funny noises. After an inspection I found out the motors had disaligment issues because a previous fix was done incorrectly, so I fixed them correctly and tested the assemblies after I got the correct size bolts (I'm assuming the previous oversized bolts was the reason the top plates came off)

Same funny noise was there (internal part of the coil touching the pole) but after I got both assemblies aligned properly they were just perfect.

Previous owner decided to take off the cone and coil collar off on this especific Assemblie because some TC Gurus tol him that was the issue (Wrong)

Anyways the person who reglued the cone/collar didn't set it up correctly and now you can NOT take the assemblie OFF from the motor or you might have issues again... After I tested it and retested it I didn't noticed any noises at all. Unfortunalty I can not warranty from rub if you take the assy off again, Matter of fact There's no warrantly of rubbing in the future due the fact that I wont be able to tell if you did it or not...

Rather just give the complete feedback that way you don't have the same issues later...

Perfect sub for home theater or any setup if you're not that picky cuz the cosmeticals...

4. Price:

$150 local deal or $190 shipped!

(please don't ask me whats the lowest price I would do because I don't play that game, Price is posted and If you have an offer and the cash ready just pme and we'll see)

No Trades Please!

5. Pictures:

Zues6.jpg

photo3-20.jpg

Zues8.jpg
'

Zues3.jpg
'
Zues2.jpg

Zues1.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

would these be good in a car audio set up ? and what kind of box would you prefer??? very interested in theses cause cosmedics is NOT a issue for me lol

People Love them sir, I'm sure they are nice subs... I used to have one a few years ago and it was a real nice driver. I'm not familiar with the right box but I'm sure there's tons of good info about it, do some research and Lmk once you make up your mind.

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...