FU IS FIXED (for now anyway) never got to hear it good until now

I wanted to know if it was a single issue or if it was a common issue because that is the first i've ever seen anyone say anything. But when I made the post a few replied having issues. So hopefully now Frank sees it is an issue and will do something about it.

I wanted to know if it was a single issue or if it was a common issue because that is the first i've ever seen anyone say anything. But when I made the post a few replied having issues. So hopefully now Frank sees it is an issue and will do something about it.
Something isn't adding up. So one person made a reply about the issue and others started jumping on the bandwagon? Like really people....God gave you mouths, speakthefuckup!! If I spent my hard earned $$ on something and saw that it was defective repairable or not by me, by golly say something.

Something isn't adding up. So one person made a reply about the issue and others started jumping on the bandwagon? Like really people....God gave you mouths, speakthefuckup!! If I spent my hard earned $$ on something and saw that it was defective repairable or not by me, by golly say something.
Right!

Not to get off topic but these so called rape allegations going on with politicians....oh yeah he raped me too....like wtf?! All this time you had the opp to speak up but now that all these women are speaking up YEARS LATER....BS.

Not to get off topic but these so called rape allegations going on with politicians....oh yeah he raped me too....like wtf?! All this time you had the opp to speak up but now that all these women are speaking up YEARS LATER....BS.
Exactly. Bill cosby never raped me.

Ah that was you. I finally got to see the grandpa lol. I have a 1250 18 but it’s still new in box but I’ll check it out also

right.. the guy with 4 300's said he didn't want to complain wtf..
I hate to admit it but I actually agree with you on the wtf part...people afraid to speak up. Ask him if it's ok next time he gets his car fixed that it's still has issues.

I get that all the time from people thinking Florida is all palm trees and beaches.
Where I live its nothing but pine trees and woods.
Heh, figures...I'm more of a city type person, near the beach, local gatherings, restaurants, shops, etc. Esp Universal Studios and attractions within nearshot. Gonna try and make a trip out there next year.

Here in WA, it's boring af. Not even a KK near me if I want a doughnut.

Wow.....I think FU needs an overhaul on their tsp as for putting them up on the website along with QA issues....so many questions on FB.

Ah that was you. I finally got to see the grandpa lol. I have a 1250 18 but it’s still new in box but I’ll check it out also
i look amazing don't i?!!!! yeah check surround before u mount it fs pain in azz take sub in and out every other day, i left gasket off mine so i can check it and repair it in box., crap i never put the last 3 screws in yesterday lol bassin' hard for 5 screws..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.