FS: XXV MAXXIMUS 975 + shipping - Need Gone ASAP

JL Audio
5,000+ posts

ThugStep
KY
Item(s) for Sale:

Hifonics xxv maxximus amp

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Upgraded at ARC in ohio with a new driver card and some resistors and diodes upgraded as well.

Item does have a small pinched wire from where it was upgraded and they pinched it closing the case, original owner said he used it after it was upgraded and it worked fine so electric tape over the wire is all you need to fix it.

I have another thread for this up right now I have asked goob to delete it via pm so I could post this one with the updated info over the amp.

Price:

975 + shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

shipping will be seperate

Item is right at 77 lbs boxed up how it arrived to me.

Item Pictures:

IMG_0994.jpg

TheAmp-1.jpg

Wire Pic:

photo-2.jpg

Feedbacks:

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/394977-thelow-feedback-thread.html

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/291852-thelow-feedback-thread.html

Last edited by a moderator:
UPDATE: also, I was told the wires look to be just the wires to the LEDs on top of the amp to light up the logo so this will be no issue to the amp itself regardless.

just looked the specs of this thing on onlinecarstereo and ****. But the best part was a 1/2 star review at the bottom of the item page. It read as follows:

jon From wisconsin

I bought this amp to power my boss audio car speakers and they blew right away...my pyle 200 watt amp powered them better and they sounded really well i was blowing away people at comps but now i have no speakers because of this overrated and overpriced amp...what a waste of money

LOL bought a 10k amp for your boss'?

lol peeps are stupid.. it happens, also I have repaired the wire myself. Looking to trade it for a smaller amp + cash really. any one got any trades?

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

JL Audio

5,000+ posts
ThugStep
JL Audio
KY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date