FS: World of warcraft collector's edition x2

the gold edition? I bought that for everquest as well //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif :laugh:
Naw, got the action figure with Planes of Power when it came out. Started playing when Kunark was brand new and bought each expansion when it was released for about 4 years, then moved onto wow (Bloodhoof Server)

Don't think I have seen that spectral tiger mount that you speak of though that sounds kinda cool, too rich for my blood though, but I'm sure someone will enjoy it.

Naw, got the action figure with Planes of Power when it came out. Started playing when Kunark was brand new and bought each expansion when it was released for about 4 years, then moved onto wow (Bloodhoof Server)
Don't think I have seen that spectral tiger mount that you speak of though that sounds kinda cool, too rich for my blood though, but I'm sure someone will enjoy it.
http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=spectral+tiger&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi

comes from a loot card in the trading card game.. probably why it's worth so much.. eh.

Oh that tiger comes with the collectors edition you have there? THAT'S WHY you are asking so much. That tiger alone goes for a lot on ebay, //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Oh that tiger comes with the collectors edition you have there? THAT'S WHY you are asking so much. That tiger alone goes for a lot on ebay, //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
Tiger comes from the trading card game I was just using it as example :p

i'm asking so much for mine because it hasn't been made for a long while, it was made in a small amlount, it's key is still unused and since keys can only be used ones to make an account.. it's very rare to find a collector's edition key unused to get the special pets etc. Especially rare to find a copy still in the shrink wrap.

Blizzard doesn't allow you to trade/give/sell etc accounts to people so once you make an account.. it's yours and the key is unuseable again.

Did that help.. I think I started rambling somewhere in there.

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=spectral+tiger&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi
comes from a loot card in the trading card game.. probably why it's worth so much.. eh.
That does look pretty sweet, guess I just don't play enough to see it. probably would have been worth it for me to get the collectors edition just for that cause it took me nearly 2 years to get a 100% mount, and it was the cheap way out PVP mount lol, still working on getting a flying mount, dang I'm slow //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Just read your other post. The pets are pretty cool though, my friend had the diablo pet, and you can get the pets on all the characters on the account.

people trade and sell accounts all the time, however if I bought someones account I would move the character to a new account fast, instead of using the old persons account.

That does look pretty sweet, guess I just don't play enough to see it. probably would have been worth it for me to get the collectors edition just for that cause it took me nearly 2 years to get a 100% mount, and it was the cheap way out PVP mount lol, still working on getting a flying mount, dang I'm slow //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
dude, that freakin huge black drake that is 200% is sooooooo sweet looking and can be had for only 5k gold, //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif :laugh:

I don't play TBC, I pretty much stopped playing once it came out. All the hard effort I put into my pally(made it to Naxx) was worthless and didn't feel like devoting more time to catch up again.

people trade and sell accounts all the time, however if I bought someones account I would move the character to a new account fast, instead of using the old persons account.
You can't. I mean you can't move the character anyhow to another account... As the account you would try to move it to would have to be in the same account name as the person you're moving it from.Blizzard says you can transfer characters to different accounts.. as long as you own them in your name/info etc.

since you can't change the name of the owner of the account. It ruins your idea, believe me I had thought about it once for the free month I played on regular lol.

Also.. I know people do it all the time, but still it's against TOS by blizzard and theyw ill ban if they find out. but even if you had a collector's edition account and only a regular copy of the game.. no dice for anything special or being able to use the account without the CE install.

dude, that freakin huge black drake that is 200% is sooooooo sweet looking and can be had for only 5k gold, //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif :laugh:
I don't play TBC, I pretty much stopped playing once it came out. All the hard effort I put into my pally(made it to Naxx) was worthless and didn't feel like devoting more time to catch up again.
Yea let me do some odd jobs around the house and put in a few extra hours at the office cause thats gonna be the fastest way for me to get 5k gold lol. My friend did the same with a pally and ended up selling him, and he is already regretting it lol. He made it to grand marshal before they revamped and had pretty much all the best gear and then sold out and the guy transfered him to another server.

Yea let me do some odd jobs around the house and put in a few extra hours at the office cause thats gonna be the fastest way for me to get 5k gold lol. My friend did the same with a pally and ended up selling him, and he is already regretting it lol. He made it to grand marshal before they revamped and had pretty much all the best gear and then sold out and the guy transfered him to another server.
my old room mate had a warrior that was rank14...aka GM. He also had one of the best 2h swords in the game, uhh I can't recall it's name but it was a very rare drop off of Nef and was like 86 point something dps.

I thought you could move characters to new accounts? All you have to do is have the original info don't you?
It has to have the same name/info as the new account you want to move it to. I tried it with a friend as I said, wanted to do it also when I First started.

It has to have the same name/info as the new account you want to move it to. I tried it with a friend as I said, wanted to do it also when I First started.
Yea Blizzard is very good about this stiff compared to in EQ. One thing I noticed was if you want to play a BC activated account on a computer that doesn't have BC installed you are SoL. Used to be in EQ you could play an account that had expansions greater then whats installed but you just couldn't go into zones that you didn't have the files for but still use the account. Not saying you can't still do some things //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif but Blizzard is better about it than Sony/Verant was back in the day

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

JL Audio

5,000+ posts
ThugStep
JL Audio
KY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies