FS: World of warcraft collector's edition x2

JL Audio
5,000+ posts

ThugStep
KY
lol bought these for wow addicts for christmas, turns out I don't think they deserve it now as it's pretty much their lives.

One is unopened and mint the other is open and key is used but the account name/pass will be sent with it.

Asking- 600+ shipping for the perfect mint one

Asking- 420 shipped on the opened one.-GONE

Bought these for more than i'm asking, looked up a new copy on some sites on google and seen way over what i'm asking.

Only pics I have is from where I bought them via ebay. If those are needed.. let me know.

Will trade the open copy and account information for offers.

Added Pics:

stuff006.jpg

stuff007.jpg

Item is sitting right beside me, can ship out as soon as payment clears. also item is OBO.

lol.. it's just the same with any other hobbie. I'm sure the average person thinks wal mart subs are a steal at their price.. not knowing brands/work that goes into subs costing in the 500+up range.

All I mean is.. it's not different than people buying subs and amps.. it's what they want.

Its a collectors thing... This version isn't a game... its for like 20yrs down the road when the games even more ridiculous and people wanna pay that much for a collectible.

Nice work on the relation to subs but its more like paying 500 for a mag 2 years from now because its one of a kind kinda deal. That version is no better then the rest of WOW, its just packed differently.

I got a collector's edition whenever TBC came out. Waited 2 hours at wally world //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I got a collector's edition whenever TBC came out. Waited 2 hours at wally world //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
lol I have yet to get one of those.. I think I will and put it up with this one.. just for the purpose of having it later on if i decide to keep this to sell later.

also this game is slightly different. comes with a lot more stuff and the key inside gives you choices of a special in game pet you can't get otherwise.

Pets are zergling, mini diablo, and a panda cub.

lol I have yet to get one of those.. I think I will and put it up with this one.. just for the purpose of having it later on if i decide to keep this to sell later.
also this game is slightly different. comes with a lot more stuff and the key inside gives you choices of a special in game pet you can't get otherwise.

Pets are zergling, mini diablo, and a panda cub.
lol @ panda

lol @ panda
( girl's pet ) .. lol I assumed.

Still, original doesn't have that :p.. people pay 700+ dollars daily on ebay for a spectral tiger... a mount you can ride in the game that's see through.. that's the only thing rare about it... it's see through.. woo.lol. Just shows.. people collect/buy the weirdest ****.. but it's what they want.

DANG, $600 for a "collectors edition" I don't even like paying $50 for the orignal and then for for TBC lol. I did however drop $50 a pop on over 8 expansions of Everquest and one came with a little Action Figure //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif lol Guess if your really into it that much would be pretty cool though, good luck with your sale for a good game.

DANG, $600 for a "collectors edition" I don't even like paying $50 for the orignal and then for for TBC lol. I did however drop $50 a pop on over 8 expansions of Everquest and one came with a little Action Figure //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif lol Guess if your really into it that much would be pretty cool though, good luck with your sale for a good game.
the gold edition? I bought that for everquest as well //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif :laugh:

I never could bring myself to play EQ.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif but i about did grab up guildwars.

Also you can get the original and bc with guides etc in a chest now for 49 at wal mart.. they do this right after I buy my cousin bc for 49 by itself.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

JL Audio

5,000+ posts
ThugStep
JL Audio
KY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies