SOLD FS: TSUNAMI CAP, Alpine Imprint

shadowfactory
10+ year member

Always learning
Okay, I have some refs on DIYMA and 115 100% pos. feedback on ebay, under red_bunny.

I ship and package very well and all prices include shipping to the CON. US only, I accept paypal and there are no returns, since these are electronics and I don't know your level of skill when installing or using them.

Reasonable offers will be considered, but lowballers will get no response.

1. Up for sale is a lightly used but in good condition Alpine PXA-H100 imprint audio processor for use with compatible Alpine head units. This unit comes in ORIGINAL box with all cables and is in perfect condition except for a couple cosmetic scratches on the top. It works flawlessly.

125 shipped.

2. KTX-H100 microphone kit for full Imprint sound tuning which goes with the PXA-H100, also like new in original box with manual etc, will sell separately or as a package.

35 shipped.

or

150 shipped for both.

3. Used but in great condition 2 farad Tsunami capacitor. It will stop headlight dimming for car audio systems up to 2000 watts. I recently pulled this from my trunk as I no longer need it. It comes with the plastic mount and screws, but does not come with resistor or instruction manual and is fully charged so it is ready to be properly installed by someone who knows how to install capacitors.

59 shipped.

Edit for pics: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

IMG_3233.jpg

IMG_3234.jpg

IMG_3236.jpg

IMG_3237.jpg

Thanks.

Pics as promised now in OP.

Open to offers on the capacitor, but I am selling it on multiple places so if I only get super lowball offers here it is of little consequence.

All original parts are included with both the PXA and the KTX, the manuals and cables are in the boxes in the pictures. I can take pics of those too for serious buyers.

LOL I would give him 10 dollars for the cap. No one rely uses imprint basically all going active. Plus you have no pics with your name and all.
#1 If you don't like it you didn't have to click on this thread in the first place.

#2 Imprint is actually fully active with a 3 way crossover, so you must've been confused as to what use Imprint actually serves when making your statement.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.