SOLD FS.. trailblazer/envoy kick panel pods

Participant count
  • Participant list

da box king
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Portland, MI
1. Product: [/b] q -logic kick panel pods. Fit trailblazers, envoys, bravada, and other body styles. These are tan color but can easily be painted to your needs. Cut out to fit 6.5" comp set now, but you can also re-glass and cut to anysize again.

these just slide in and take 3 screws and you are ready to play. Fit great

2. Specs: kick panel pods

3. Description/Condition: used, couple chips of paint that can be seen, easily painted

4. Price: :

$110 shipped and insured for both, they are atleast $150 elsewhere

5. Pictures:

ctx1.jpg

ctx2.jpg

what do you want for them do you still have them.. you will have to work with me though i dont have paypal so we will have to do western union or somethin but i would really like them i got 3 sets of ke components and ss series midbasses it will help me with placin them all. also wondering if you might know where i can find a 4 way crossover for cheap something with a bandpass channel. let me know

what do you want for them do you still have them.. you will have to work with me though i dont have paypal so we will have to do western union or somethin but i would really like them i got 3 sets of ke components and ss series midbasses it will help me with placin them all. also wondering if you might know where i can find a 4 way crossover for cheap something with a bandpass channel. let me know
I can take western union or money order as well, pm me

as far as a 4 way crossover, I would check with parts express

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.