SOLD FS: Three JL 10w6 subwoofers, Lanzar Optidrive 500.2 amp

WheresTheButta
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Older w6 subs, not the w6v2. I have pics of both sub and amp, pm me for pics, or if you want to talk price - looking for $400 shipped for subs, $200 shipped for amp. Amp has scratches on the case, plays like new though. Subs have been re-surrounded by me, surrounds started to crack a little and I replaced them quickly before they got real bad. I'm original and only owner of the subs/amp - they have seen daily music use only, never been abused for spl or anything like that. Local pickups welcome, i'll negotiate price accordingly if that's the case.

I also have a video I took of them playing and looking sweet doing it if that peaks your interest.

they work like a charm, i'll send you a vid of them playing if you like....

but it's too big to send via e-mail so if you have aim hit me up - my sn is wheres the butta

well, the thing is that I'm looking for $100 each for the subs - $300 total.

I figured they're pretty heavy, so shipping/handling of $100 would be enough to cover shipping/handling no matter where they're going. I live in Union County NJ, so anyone close by can arrange a pickup - i'll meet you halfway. So i'll be more explicit with the price - it's $300 plus shipping. Amp is $150 if you can pick it up local.

well, i would but i can get 3 of em in a ported box for 250 at a local dealer

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wowflash.gif.89a61f4caede63a11dac36e97d61323e.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

well, the thing is that I'm looking for $100 each for the subs - $300 total.I figured they're pretty heavy, so shipping/handling of $100 would be enough to cover shipping/handling no matter where they're going. I live in Union County NJ, so anyone close by can arrange a pickup - i'll meet you halfway. So i'll be more explicit with the price - it's $300 plus shipping. Amp is $150 if you can pick it up local.

my kove 12's comeing from cali to pa cost 70$ with company inflated shipping prices and they are 40 lbs a piece. for those JL's it shouldn't even be 60$ to ship cross country i wouldn't think.....but yea 300 for reconed is steep and so is the amp

well, like I said

help me out people.

I dont know how much they should go for

btw, it's re-surround, not re-coned.

I'm gonna kill myself though. I did the surround on one of them to test it out before doing the other 2, I ****ed something up - sounds like something is rattling inside the f'cking speaker..... I havent touched the other 2 yet, I'm just gonna send the other 2 out and have the surrounds re-done. Since I obviously dont know what I'm doing I'm just gonna close this thread before I embarass myself, and start a new one when I get the subs back.

In the meantime, is $150 really THAT steep for the lanzar? I checked shipping to NYC on it and it came to $37.50, so I wasnt that far off asking $200.

Enough rambling, if I cant get $150 + shipping for the lanzar I'm just gonna keep it.

well, like I saidhelp me out people.

I dont know how much they should go for

btw, it's re-surround, not re-coned.

I'm gonna kill myself though. I did the surround on one of them to test it out before doing the other 2, I ****ed something up - sounds like something is rattling inside the f'cking speaker..... I havent touched the other 2 yet, I'm just gonna send the other 2 out and have the surrounds re-done. Since I obviously dont know what I'm doing I'm just gonna close this thread before I embarass myself, and start a new one when I get the subs back.

In the meantime, is $150 really THAT steep for the lanzar? I checked shipping to NYC on it and it came to $37.50, so I wasnt that far off asking $200.

Enough rambling, if I cant get $150 + shipping for the lanzar I'm just gonna keep it.
I can ship a big mono block amp from florida all the way to the west coast for under $20 going ups. I've shipped to New Mexico for $15 with a 18lb amp so shipping shouldn't be anywhere near what you have. Just a heads up.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.