SOLD FS: TERMLAB USB (AC powered) new condition

nismo542
10+ year member

perfect condition. it is basically new condition.

includes:

one sensor

sensor cable

termlab box

power cable

usb cable

manual

install software cd

termlab case

$400 + shipping .....(No Trades)

i got this meter a few years back when i was an installer in the car electronics industry, and used it to tweak audio installs.

this meter is also expandable to run head to head competition if a second sensor is purchased and an RTA kit can be purchased to give a 20-20k Hz real time display.

all you need is a computer to run the software for the meter. it can be installed on a laptop or desktop computer and the meter connects via a usb interface. ( at the shop i ran it on an old pentium 2 dell laptop, so just about computer any will do)

here are pictures i took a couple days ago of the meter in action in my car. i only have one 8" in this vehicle and it isn't turned up, so forgive me of the low numbers:blush:. this was just a functional test to show that everything is working.

DSCF1518.jpg

DSCF1520.jpg

DSCF1521.jpg

DSCF1523.jpg

DSCF1537.jpg

DSCF1539.jpg

what's the difference in this one and the usb version (powered) ?
the termlab box that the sensor plugs into (the white box) is powered from an ac outlet, either a wall outlet or you can use you cig lighter in you car and a power inverter if you want to test your system in a place where a wall outlet might not be accessible. besides that they are the same. they use the same high pressure sensor.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.