10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
1. Product:

1x - Silver Top Team RF 4HP Motor

2x - 4" Quad .8 Ohm 8 Layer Flat Wound Copper Coils

2. Specs:

Beastly 4HP motor and monster coils

3. Description/Condition:

I have for sale one Team RF Silver Top 4HP motor with two 4" quad .8 ohm coils that will work perfectly together. The motor is in very good condition with no chips or cracks to any of the slugs, not misaligned and the gap is very clean. The coils are brand new of course.

I also have 10", 12" and 15" Team RF baskets that are clean and ready to go. I also have 10", 12", 15" and 18" cones with 4" voice coil openings that are perfect for this motor and baskets. Also have original Team RF dust caps or blank dust caps as well. PM me if you need any of that stuff.

4. Price: :

$300 plus actual shipping for motor and both coils OBO

Better price for local pickup

The motor will fit in a USPS flat rate box but I will NOT be responsible for any damage if you choose to have me ship it this way.

May accept trades. PM me with what you got.

5. Pictures:

IMG_0724.jpg

IMG_0722.jpg

IMG_0726.jpg

IMG_0723.jpg

IMG_0719.jpg

IMG_0720.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.