Not open for further replies.

J31Rob
5,000+ posts

CarTune Netwerk
Indiana
1. Product:

prototype TC Sounds underhung 6.5" components

2. Specs:

Do not have spec sheet on these. They are a one of a kind prototype & I don't have access to a t/s parameter machine thingy.

3 1/4" mounting depth.

They did great on 125wrms & screamed from 80hz-2.5khz (where my crossovers were set) but aren't limited to that.

3. Description/Condition:

One of them is 10/10 both cosmetically & mechanically.

One of them is 8/10 cosmetically & 10/10 mechanically due to a broken terminal.

The terminal was epoxied back into place (broken when I bought it) & never moved until I pulled the female connector off of it while pulling them out. Tight connection = broke it right back off. I'll fix again before shipping. Does NOT effect performance in the least bit.

4. Price: :

Looking to get $200 shipped for the pair.

- TRADES: Looking for a different set of 6.5" components. Just looking for change. Have had these long enough.

5. Pictures:

iz3lh.jpg

bwfcp.jpg

Underhung goodness:

9jdXx.jpg

Full carbon fiber cone & dustcap:

IcsmL.jpg

WBC0T.jpg

Broken terminal (will update when I fix):

Uu9Vy.jpg

I love them & if I don't get asking price I'll likely keep them. By far one of the nicest sets of 6.5s I've EVER owned.

hmm, if i'd actually got a chance to install my massive rk6's i'd consider trading them. seems too much of a shame to never try them tho...

glws tho, they look intense!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...