FS: T-Mobile Sidekick II

Participant count
  • Participant list

Kenny Pollock
10+ year member

drag it!
I didn't really like my Sidekick, it was in excellent condition but I've had it for so long and when I saw the upcoming T-Mobile MDA I knew I was going to wind up getting rid of my phone...so I did what I knew I'd wind up messing up: paint my Sidekick II.

Bad masking job and I changed my mind half-way through and painted black over the not even dry yet white on the LCD, so there's a white outline around the LCD. The paint has small chips in it and doesn't look good at all... and I'd rather not take pictures (I have my computer temporarily setup, waiting for a new computer) but if I HAD to I would.

I'll sell it for best offer, it works fine, the microphone I took out a few minutes ago and tried to put back in, I called someone and it didn't work... I know how to fix it but I'm too lazy to. You just take the mic out and flip it and put it back in and it should work.

I'm just looking to get some money for it so I could afford an MDA. Everything works and a good painter could sand it and repaint it with wonderful results!

Kenny

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Kenny Pollock

10+ year member
drag it!
Kenny Pollock
Hollywood, Florida Low: Yes
Start date
Participants
Who Replied